Situated on the first floor, the spacious open plan lounge is separated from the dining room by glazed double doors, and features a large grit stone fire place housing the multi fuel log burner. The lounge also has plenty of comfy seating, a large TV, DVD player, music system, free Wifi and plenty of games. Complimentary logs, firewood and coal are supplied for the first day of your stay.
The open plan kitchen/dining area has been carefully restored and still retains many of the barn's original features including beams and exposed stone. With large farmhouse tables, a breakfast bar and plenty of seating, the area easily caters for large groups sitting and dining together.
The kitchen includes 2 electric ovens, large gas hob, microwave oven, 2 large sinks, dishwasher, large full height fridge and under-counter freezer and plenty of pans, cookware, crockery, cutlery and glassware.
There are 7 beautifully appointed bedrooms situated over 2 floors:
- Bedroom 1 - king sized 4 poster bed (first floor)
- Bedroom 2 - standard double bed (first floor)
- Bedroom 3 - standard double bed
- Bedroom 4 - standard double bed and 2 large bunks
- Bedroom 5 - king sized double bed
- Bedroom 6 - 6 large bunks
- Bedroom 7 - 6 large bunks
There are 3 bathrooms situated over 2 floors
- Bathroom 1 - situated on the first floor: walk-in shower, toilet, bath and hand basin
- Bathroom 2 - walk-in shower, hand basin and toilet
- Bathroom 3 - three walk-in showers with privacy areas, 2 hand basins and 2 enclosed toilets
- Utility/Drying room - Washing machine, large sink and plenty of drying space for all your wet gear