Due to the all year round appeal of the Peak District, we believe that pricing should remain the same regardless of school or bank holidays and so have simplified the process to offer one standard price all year round (excluding New Year's Eve breaks)
WEEKEND SLEEPS 24
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY - £2450
FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY - £3000
ADDITIONAL 1 BED COTTAGE (sleeps 2, only available to groups booking main barn) - 2 nights £300, 3 nights £400
CHRISTMAS - min 2 nights, from £2450
NEW YEAR'S EVE - min 3 nights £3900
MIDWEEK SLEEPS 24
MONDAY - THURSDAY - £850 per night
MIDWEEK SLEEPS 12
Mid week breaks of 1-4 days, for groups of 12 people or less
MONDAY - THURSDAY - £600 per night
- To secure a booking, a deposit of 30% is required and can be paid by bank transfer, or via our on line payment portal using a credit card (Stripe). A security bond of £300 is also required and will be added to the final invoice (due 6 weeks prior to the date of booking) and returnable 7 days after departure.
- Check-in is available from 4pm. However we are happy to accommodate earlier arrivals from 2pm when possible. Check-out time is midday.
- The barn is designed to comfortably cater for a maximum of 24 people. Any group exceeding these numbers will result in the forfeiture of the bond.
- Please do not bring any additional large-scale music equipment without our prior consent. We would ask you be considerate regarding late night noise levels with respect to the neighbouring farm and local residents, and please do not bring fireworks.
- Please be thoughtful with lighting and heating, and please note that towels are not included
ALL PRICES QUOTED ARE INCLUSIVE OF VAT